Lynn-Rose offers a nurturing and stimulating environment where students are treated with respect, preparing them for future success. At Lynn-Rose, students thrive within our outstanding academic curriculum and will have the opportunity to explore the arts through creativity, music, and drama. Beyond the classroom our students are encouraged to join our sports and outreach programmes and participate in field trips.
As an authorized IB school our goal, and the goal of the International Baccalaureate Organization, is to help our students develop personal confidence with an emphasis on character and values. We provide opportunities for our students to learn and make wise choices, respect others, protect their environment and overall become contributing and understanding members of our global community.
The successful candidate for this position will be expected to:
- teach various subjects as related to their assigned grade in the primary, junior, and/or intermediate sector;
- prepare lesson plans as required;
- have a good understanding of Growing Success and Ontario Curriculum;
- monitor and report on student progress;
- communicate with parents on student academic progress;
- work in the development of the IB Programming;
- participate in professional development and staff meetings;
- work collaboratively with team members on school initiatives and programming;
- exhibit excellent planning and organisational skills.
- University Degree or equivalent working experience in subject areas (Math, English, Sciences);
- a member of the Ontario College of Teachers is preferred but not required;
- experience working in an IB school is an asset.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com