AdvancED offers school improvement and accreditation services to education providers of all types empowering the education community to ensure a world of opportunities for every learner. AdvancED provides continuous improvement services including state of the art tools, processes, content and technology. It accredits over 40,000 institutions in more than 70 countries serving over 20 million students.
On August 31, 2017, the Independent and Private School Forum (IPSF), in partnership with AdvancED Canada, announced their new initiative inviting applications from Canadian private schools to begin the accreditation process with IPSF/AdvancED Canada.
Benefits of AdvancED Accreditation:
- A distinctive mark of quality and integrity recognized around the globe as standard for educational excellence (use of the AdvancED Accreditation seal)
- Standards based on educational research and best practice about the factors that impact students’ learning and school effectiveness
- A proven, clear, and powerful protocol for school improvement that provides a more comprehensive analysis to drive continuous improvement and inform needed actions to improve student learning
- A framework and support system to help the school meet and exceed provincial and appropriate international requirements
- Customized and technical assistance from AdvancED officers to maximize improvement efforts
- A state-of- the-art improvement management system that facilitates, documents, and seamlessly integrates continuous improvement accreditation process
- Enhanced focus on student performance
- Greater articulation and coordination from one level of schooling to another
- Reciprocity of credits that is recognized worldwide
- Access to special programs, grants, and scholarships