The Independent and Private School Forum (IPSF) provides members with single-point access to professionals in the field of education, with expertise across a broad range of educational issues. IPSF is a forum for Accredited Schools or schools which are pursuing Accreditation by a recognized Accrediting Agency. We support our member schools in building capacity through ongoing acquisition of knowledge and understanding of current trends in education, superior teaching practices, and sound school governance including mandatory Ministry of Education compliance regulations. IPSF members are committed to the process of comprehensive, ongoing Continuous Improvement Planning.
- Provide ongoing communication to inform IPSF members regarding current and upcoming educational issues and changes
- Provide ongoing review of Ministry of Education guidelines and regulations; providing up-to-date interpretation and explanation for IPSF members
- Provide school support for thorough implementation of Ministry of Education requirements
- Provide a menu of services for IPSF members to acquire an array of professional services, e.g. educational psychologists, educational lawyer, Ministry of Education regulations/guidelines consultants, curriculum specialists, special education specialists, on-line education consultants, and technology consultants, etc.
- Provide access to and easy onboarding to AdvancED (a reputable international Accrediting Agency) for school members, for the purpose of pursuing school accreditation and the development of on-going continuous improvement planning.