What We Do:
We bring awareness to new developments across the field of education, present guest speakers with expertise on a range of educational topics, and engage in discussions that provide you with valuable perspectives on the needs of tomorrow’s classroom. Our member schools find that being a part of IPSF allows them to grow their capacity, apply the latest best practices and enrich the education delivered on their campuses.
The Independent and Private School Forum (IPSF) provides members with single-point access to professionals in the field of education, with expertise across a broad range of educational issues. IPSF is a forum for Accredited Schools or schools which are pursuing Accreditation by a recognized Accrediting Agency. We support our member schools in building capacity through ongoing acquisition of knowledge and understanding of current trends in education, superior teaching practices, and sound school governance including mandatory compliance regulations. IPSF members are committed to the process of comprehensive, ongoing Continuous Improvement Planning.
- Provide ongoing communication to inform IPSF members regarding current and upcoming educational issues and changes
- Provide ongoing review of Ministry of Education guidelines and regulations; providing up-to-date interpretation and explanation for IPSF members
- Provide school support for thorough implementation of Ministry of Education requirements
- Provide a menu of services for IPSF members to acquire an array of professional services, e.g. educational psychologists, educational lawyer, Ministry of Education regulations/guidelines consultants, curriculum specialists, special education specialists, on-line education consultants, and technology consultants, etc.
- Provide access to and easy onboarding to Cognia (a reputable international Accrediting Agency) for school members, for the purpose of pursuing school accreditation and the development of on-going continuous improvement planning.
What this Means for School Leaders:
For school leaders, being a part of the Independent and Private School Forum (IPSF) offers a valuable opportunity to access a wealth of expertise and resources. Through IPSF, leaders can connect with a diverse network of education professionals who specialize in various educational issues, enabling them to build their capacity and enhance their knowledge of current educational trends, teaching practices, and effective school governance. IPSF also provides leaders with access to professional services, including educational psychologists, lawyers, and technology consultants, to support their schools in meeting compliance regulations and achieving continuous improvement. Being a part of IPSF means that school leaders can benefit from ongoing support and guidance to help them drive their schools forward and provide the best possible education for their students.