Benefits of Accreditation Through a Reputable Accrediting Agency:
- A distinctive mark of quality and integrity that is recognized as a high standard for educational excellence
- Standards based on educational research and best practice regarding the factors that impact students’ learning and school effectiveness
- A proven, clear, and powerful protocol for school improvement that provides a more comprehensive analysis to drive continuous improvement and inform needed actions to improve student learning
- A framework and support system to help the school meet and exceed provincial and appropriate international requirements
- A state-of- the-art improvement management system that facilitates, documents, and seamlessly integrates continuous improvement accreditation process
AdvancED offers school improvement and accreditation services to education providers of all types, empowering the education community to ensure a world of opportunities for every learner. AdvancED provides continuous improvement services including state of the art tools, processes, content and technology. It accredits over 40,000 institutions in more than 70 countries serving over 20 million students.
On August 31, 2017, the Independent and Private School Forum (IPSF) and AdvancED announced their new initiative, inviting applications from Canadian private schools to begin the accreditation process through AdvancED.
To become a member of IPSF, schools must begin the accreditation process through either AdvancED or other similar accrediting organization.